Healing Roots, PLLC
2020 1/2 Jackson Ave, NW
Olympia, WA 98502
p. (360) 754-1823
f . (877) 244-9677
Directions to Healing Roots from downtown Olympia:
- Go across the 4th Street bridge heading to the West Side
- Take the second exit at the roundabout onto Harrison Avenue.
- Take a right at the light at the top of Harrison hill onto Division
- Take the second left-hand turn (away from downtown) onto Jackson Ave NW.
From Highway 101:
- Take the Black Lake Blvd. Exit, curving right at the light onto Black Lake Blvd.,
- then go straight through several street lights, continuing past Capitol Mall.
- Continue straight through the light at Harrison (where Black Lake becomes Division)
- then take the second left-hand turn (away from downtown) after the light onto Jackson Ave. NW.
Upon Arriving at 2020 ½ Jackson Ave. NW:
- Park in the second driveway on the right, in front of the red garage building with a sign for Healing Roots or in the main driveway behind Rain’s silver Kia van with the “Give Bees a Chance” bumper sticker, or along the street in front of the clinic.
- Go up the steps of the main house, there will be an Open/Closed sign in Chinese and English on the front door.
- Please feel free to come in and have a seat in the waiting area, and have a cup of tea or water in the waiting area when you arrive. I will be with you shortly!